The Village at Providence Point is an active independent lifestyle community for seniors who want to experience all that retiring to Annapolis has to offer. But we are also a Continuing Care Retirement Community, or CCRC, which means that our health services are here when you need them.
WHY CHOOSE A CCRC? HERE ARE JUST A FEW REASONS:
- PEACE OF MIND: When you buy into a CCRC, you are making a responsible choice for you and your loved ones. Ideally, you’ll enjoy many years of active independence, but when the need for care arises, it often happens suddenly. Should you ever need it, expert care is right on campus at The Village at Providence Point. No need to shop around and find care under duress.
- AGING WITH CHOICE: Our health care services include in-home services, memory care and long-term care or skilled nursing. Each service provides the right level of care for what you need, whether it’s progressive programming to keep the mind sharp or help with daily tasks. Each level of care promotes as much independence as possible so you can maintain freedom as you are able.
- THE SAME FRIENDLY FACES: The biggest benefit of a CCRC is that you have continuity of experience. You move into our community once, and then you are set. You get to know our health care teams, and if you need different levels of service, you experience the same excellent care and campus amenities you know and love.
OUR LEVELS OF CARE
As part of our continuum, we offer four broad levels of care, giving you choice as you age as well as the convenience of being able to stay in one community.
- INDEPENDENT LIVING: Independent living is just that—independent. This neighborhood is about lifestyle, and making each day a new adventure.
- IN-HOME SERVICES: In-home services are for residents who need a bit of extra help with certain tasks—from shopping to help with dressing and bathing. Through partnerships with community partners, our team works to promote independence as our residents are able. Social activities don’t stop just because you need a little support.
- MEMORY CARE: Memory loss and dementia are unnerving, but our memory care neighborhood offers secure, private suites with special activities to make each day as engaging as possible. Our focus is on giving outstanding care with dignity and respect, in a caring and friendly neighborhood where residents feel at home.
- SKILLED NURSING: Whether it’s for short-term rehabilitation or long-term care, our skilled nursing team of professionals offers around-the-clock care and attention, promoting dignity and well-being. To learn more, read about our Health Services or contact us today to come in for a tour of our community.