One of the biggest questions we encounter is, “What does it cost?” Paying for an independent living community is a discussion for you and your financial planner, but we are here to help every step of the way.
At The Village at Providence Point, we offer two types of contracts: Fee-For-Service or Life Care. These contracts involve both an entrance fee and a monthly service fee which covers our many amenities and services.
Contracts for Care
What’s the difference between our two types of contracts?
- Fee-For-Service (Type C) contracts provide for housing, residential services, and amenities; but, residents are required to pay market rates for any health-related services under an “as needed” arrangement. These contracts offer lower entrance fees and monthly fees.
- Life Care (Type A) contracts include the same housing, residential services, and amenities as Type C contracts; however, these contracts include unlimited use of healthcare services at little or no increase in the monthly fee. These contracts typically feature higher entrance fees and monthly fees.
The Dollar Details
For each type of contract, you pay a one-time entrance fee plus a monthly service fee.
- Entrance Fees: The Village at Providence Point offers three types of entrance fees: Traditional Declining (no refund after five years), 90% refund option, and 50% refund option. Entrance fees vary by floor plan. Independent living residents who choose a Type A contract may choose the traditional declining option. Residents who choose a Type C contract may choose the refundable entrance fee options.
Monthly Service Fees:
These fees vary by floor plan and contract type, but they generally cover:
- Flexible dining plan
- All interior and exterior maintenance
- All utilities and taxes
- In-house basic cable TV
- Bi-weekly housekeeping
- Under-building or private garage parking
- Wellness center access
- 24-hour emergency system
- Local scheduled transportation
- Social, cultural, recreational, and fitness programming
Join the Priority Club Today
Click on the banner below to learn more or contact us today to discuss your financial options and place a priority deposit to secure your options at The Village at Providence Point.