Mark Twain once quipped, “Never put off ’til tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow just as well.”
Translation: a little procrastination never hurt anyone.
Unfortunately, delayed decisions can sometimes limit our choices, particularly when it comes to moving into a senior living community. To enjoy the benefits of a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), also known as a Life Plan Community, moving sooner rather than later is often the best choice.
When it comes to The Village at Providence Point–A National Lutheran Community in Annapolis, Maryland, today is the very best time to get in on the ground floor.
Why is it important to start thinking about making a move now? Here are five reasons to ignore Mr. Twain’s tongue-in-cheek advice and get moving:
- Make the most of your retirement. Moving into an independent living community now means you get to enjoy the social life and many amenities offered through our premier CCRC. The Village at Providence Point’s accessible location allows you to have years of enjoyment shopping in Annapolis, going to happy hours, playing cards with friends, and attending shows and sporting events.
- Be among the first to move in. Since The Village at Providence Point will be new, you can be among the first residents and help to shape the culture of this beautiful community. You get first pick of where you live, as well as input on design selections. You also get to enjoy the special bond that forms among the founding residents.
- Prepare financially for the future. With a Life Plan Community, you know your costs, with no surprises. When you compare your current living situation and honestly add up all the costs (mortgage, utilities, fitness center fees, the cost of driving around to social engagements, and lawn and home maintenance), communities like The Village at Providence Point are more affordable than you think. All of those many life expenses are covered under one flat monthly fee.
- Enjoy the luxury of planning ahead. The Village at Providence Point is now taking priority deposits, with the community’s anticipated opening in 2023 This lead-time will allow you to declutter and get all your affairs in order—a much better way to move than having to clear and stage your home and move on a dime. Goodbye to weeding, mowing and repairing your home. No more shoveling snow or worrying about replacing the roof.
- Live life on your terms. Making a decision earlier gives you more control over where and how you will live in retirement. Once you are here, you are free to age with choice, knowing all the health care resources you may need will be available.
There are so many reasons to check out The Village at Providence Point now. Don’t delay. Give us a call today to learn more about our priority deposits and reserve your space!